Skip to main content
首页 > 外教资讯 »正文

产品售后投诉英语对话

外教资讯 adm1n 2019-09-14 10:44:53 查看评论 加入收藏

但是市面上的英语培训机构有很多,qdsinke.com也不知道该怎么给孩子选择好了

现在购物越来越方便,无论是线上还是线下,人们总会遇到各种各样的售后问题,下面小编为大家整理的产品售后投诉英语对话,希望对大家有用!

英语学习

产品售后投诉英语对话

A:Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

早上好,先生,我能帮什么忙吗?

B:Good morning. I bought this camera here a few months ago. It has ruined two tolls of film already.

早上好,好几个月前我买的这个照相机,已经毁坏了我两个胶卷。

A:Im so sorry to hear that.

很遗憾听到这个。

B:I hope you will be able to fix it or refund my money.

希望给我修理一下或退钱。

A:Have you brought the sales slip?

您带着收货单了吗?

B:Yes, here it is.

带来了,给。

A:Sorry, sir. Your warranty was good for six months. It expired two weeks ago.

对不起,您的保修单是半年的,已经过期两个星期了。

B:Two weeks ago? What difference does two weeks make? Im sure it was defective when I bought it.

两个星期,这有什么关系?我敢肯定买的时候就有问题了。

A:Eh... That could be possible. But no one can tell.

嗯那倒可能,但是谁能证明呢。

B:What shall I do?

那我该怎么办呢?

A:Well, you can leave it here for repairing, but there will be a charge.

嗯,您可以把它放在这儿修理一下,但要收费。

B:A Charge? How could that be?

收费?那怎么可能呢?

A:You know that your warranty has run out. There is nothing I can do.

您知道您的保修期已经过了,我也没办法。

B:Can yo现在啊,很多家长都是说外教来和孩子进行上课,dt-tm.com这样的方式效果是最明显的。u make an exception in my case this time?

您能把这件事作为特例处理吗?

A:Im terribly sorry, sir. We cant set a precedent. I hope you can understand.

先生,实在对不起。我们不能开这个先例,希望您能理解。


留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: