1. Nowadays more and moreare commonly and widelyin everyday life.
2. Nowadays,has become a very common matter in
3.Recentlyhas aroused wide concern/has been brought into focus.
4. Recently. there aroused a phenomenon that../ Recently the issue has aroused great concern among ...
5. In reaction to the phenomenon of, some people say
6. When it comes to, some people believe that,but other maintain that
7. When it comes to/talking about, quite a few people believe that but other people think differently.
8.as in the case with many issues, has both merits and demetits.
9. There is a good side and a bad side to everything ,it goes without saying that
10. However ,there are a large number of people who hold o different view concerning this case.
11. As far as I am concerned, I agree with
12. It can be seen/concluded from the chart thatreduced slightly to
13. I am writing to express my views concerning
1. According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking。
2. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework。
3. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet。
4. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation。
11. There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem: the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it。
12. An investigation shows that female workers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement。
12a. A proper part-time job does not occupy students too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy。
14. Any government, which is blind to this point, may pay a heavy price。
15.Nowadays, many students always go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. Unfortunately, for most young people, it is not pleasant experience on their first day on campus。
1.When asked about the ongoing uproar involving U.S. President Bill Clinton , most people say the affair involves a purely private matter . But many other people regard his actions as deplorable . I personally think the president committed impeachable offences .
2. When it comes to the increasing use of motor vehicles in Beijing , some people think that use should be limited . Others argue that the opposite is true . There is probably some truth to both arguments,but emission controls must be instituted regardless of the number of vehicles.
3. There is a general debate nowadays about the problem of itinerant workers . Those who object to the rising migrant population argue that increasing numbers lead to rising crime rates and harm social stability . They believe that strict limits should be placed on migrants entering China s cities . But people who favor the influx of the cheap labor force , on the other hand , maintain that migrants are needed to support the massive urban infrastructure construction program .
4. It is widely acknowledged that extensive deforestation contributed to heavy summer flooding . Experts argue that China must introduce a massive afforestation program . But I doubt whether afforestation alone will solve the problem .
5. Most people are of the opinion that wealth pro外教英语口语培训班多少钱cdychy.com，可以来这里看看。vides solutions to all problems . But in spite of the material benefits wealth provides , I believe one should abandon the pursuit of materialism and instead concentrate on the pursuit of happiness .
6. Many people believe that capital punishment deters crime . But although criminologists have conducted exhaustive research regarding the subject , little evidence exists to support the claim .
1. There is absolutely no reason for us to believe that a brighter future for the world is an impossibility .
2. Meteorologists offer computer models leaving little doubt that this years El Nino phenomenon has disappeared .
3. Facts prove the unjustifiability of claims that China will be unable to feed itself by the year 2020 .
4. Previous explanations of the rising divorce rate in China are simply untenable . The fact is that many marriages were simply based on convenience and wives are no longer willing to accept the abusive domineering attitudes of husbands .
5. Claim that entering the Chinese market offers foreign companies an immediate road to profits are grossly misstated and have been proven wrong time and again . The key to entering China rests with the phraseology vast potential market , and how long one is willing to wait for returns .
6.When asked about the ongoing uproar involving通过上面的分析，我想现在家长们心里已经比较清晰明朗了！530910f92e1415f1975968b14e564f07如今的线下的少儿英语培训班，儿童英语培训机构，大多都受应试教育的影响 U.S. President Bill Clinton, most people say the affair involves a purely private matter . But many other people regard his actions as deplorable . I personally think the president committed impeachable offences .